Monday, February 27, 2012

love

ok, this subject has been on my mind A LOT for the past few years.  i used to love the idea of getting a boyfriend and being loved by a guy.  i don't know what was wrong with my head, so don't ask.  i cannot count how many times i have dreamt of my 1st kiss or even my 1st hug from a guy.  i've given up on love.  i hate it.  i thought i had found this one special guy.  he was constantly on my mind.  i was convinced we were going to get married and be in love forever.  then one day he wrote me this big long letter.  a letter asking me to be his girlfriend and saying all the things he loved about me.  i realized i wasn't ready for a relationship and said i would be willing to date when i turn 16.  he said he would wait for me.  i absolutely knew we would be married someday.  i didnt realize though that 'waiting' for someone meant seeing just how much you could break their heart.  have you ever broken something made of glass and tried to pick it all up?  hurts, doesn't it?  he says he still likes me.  he also says that about the million 'hot blondes' i hear about every other day.  why have you done this to me?  i thought i had finally found the one person who really honestly cared about me.  i loved you.

3 comments:

  1. Logan i know it hurts believe me ive been in the same place i thought he was gong to be my first kiss the love of my life but waiting can create hurt for the guy and they will try to feel the void for me actually left me and because he loved me he didn't want me to hurt so i dunno about him but he may just not want to fully let go but tell him he needs to make up his mind cause in yur cases hes hurtin u more than u know

    ReplyDelete
  2. he couldnt make up his mind so i made up mine. i said goodbye forever. he's gone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gud you'll find one better perhaps we both know him or even ten times better plus i think church relationship can be akward afterwards

      Delete